Monday, May 24, 2010

What have I been up to?

Hi everyone =)






I haven't really been blogging regularly, but i do have a valid excuse... I've been busy revising for exams (nearly there!) and just been working really hard.



So here are some pics of my latest craze; daisies!!



This is a Daisy Chain bracelet i made last night while taking a break from revision, as you can tell from the amount of pictures i've taken of it i'm pretty proud of it! I hand-made each individual daisy, it was quite difficult because they're so small! I admit that it's not perfect, but when i have time i'm sure i'll come up with a way to make the daisies better. I've also attached a clear swarovski heart crystal to the end, it's so cute!
I also made a pair of pink daisy earrings to go with the bracelet. The picture isn't great, my apologies!






Anyways, this is just a short update, and i hope everyone is well! Thank you for stopping by! Stay beautiful my lovelies! Lots of love <3 xX