Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chocolate Cheesecake anyone?

Hi all! Long time since my last post! (ok a week, but it feels like agess!) Hope you are all well! I've been so busy the past week and haven't had time to blog, but i have been keeping up to date with reading everyone's recent blog posts =)

First of,  Thank you all for your sweet comments about the cupcakes last week *bows* ^_______^ all your lovely encouraging comments made me so proud and happy!
So week two of baking, i made Chocolate Cheesecake with my cousin! Here are some pics of todays creation:
This was our aim; fluffy chocolate cheesecake with a thin biscuit base.

We made our chocolate biscuit base, my cousin insisted on leaving chunks of biscuit in... it looks like a giant cookie lol

Whipping the cream cheese.

Ta-dah! Cheesecake number 1! Not sure if you can see, but those weird lines on the cake was my attempt to draw hearts on to the cake with a toothpick haha! I can't help it, it's the artist in me =)

Cheesecake number two! We had leftover ingredients so we thought might aswell make another one =)

This is our baking bible. I got chocolate all over it. Whoops...

The cakes look good right? I won't really know how they taste till tomorrow as the book says it has to be refrigerated for the night, so look out for my update! I'm sure it'll be ok, i mean i followed the instructions this time! We only had a slight glitch... my cousin texted me to buy cream cheese and i forgot... it was a small mistake but i guess with a big impact as the cake revolves around cream cheese- cheesecake duh! We had to drive to all the way out to buy like 4 tubs of cream cheese! I think the heart-shaped cake is adorable though! 

I'm really sleepy, so i'm off to bed, Goodnight <3

Lots of love!

P.s. I'm so sick of chocolate now!