Monday, June 7, 2010

Sweet Blog Award & 7Random Facts (tag)

Hi all! This is going to be a slightly long post, I will be tagging 10 people for the Sweet Blog award and 7 People for the 7Random Facts, so read on!


I received a Sweet Blog Award from the beautiful ladies Tiptoe21 and Emilyanne quite a while ago, but I've finally completed my exams so i have time to update my blog! Please do visit their blogs, they're really sweet girls!

First things first, the rules;- Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers
- Make a post about the award including the picture above
- In your post, mention the person who gave it to you
- Put the award on your blog
- Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment 


So this award goes to the following sweet bloggers:
SimplePleasures
fashionstoned
May@Rad
Jian
Popcorn
Pham Xan
NicNic
Locke
xbbkay
Sweet chocopanda

I wish i could have tagged all my followers because i'm so greatful for you all and it means so much to me when i read all my lovely comments and to have you as a follower. Thank you all!! *kisses and hugs all around*

Okaii so i was tagged by the lovely Tiptoe21 to expose 7 random facts about myself.
The rules are: 
- Link to your tagger and list the rules
- List 7 random facts about yourself
- Tag 7 people (and make sure you check back and see what they say!)
- If you're tagged, play along and pass it on!


My 7 random facts are:
1) I’m a Law student, I have no idea why I took Law, but during my exams I did phisically want to kick myself, it’s a difficult subject, especially because it requires a good memory, and well I can’t even remember my own phone number...

2) When I’m stressed (or have time) I make jewellery. The funny thing is, my most creative ideas come when I’m most stressed out- so that’s why you will probably notice more creations during my exam period!

3) I play the Piano and Violin


4) I’m really girly, I love pink, cute and sparkly things and I try to energy this onto my crafts

5) My aims for this summer is to learn to bake! It may come as a shock, but I’ve seriously never baked before! haha! I would like to learn to make chocolate cupcakes and cakes, so if anyone has good recipes, do share!


6) I’m a bad liar, my face goes bright red and I have fits of giggles, so convincing I know!

7) I’ve only been to a gym once and that was  in my Hotel when I was in China! I had a personal trainer there and it was hilarious, he spoke Mandarin and I spoke English… so there was a lack of communication and I think I literally spent 2minutes on the treadmill and the arm-stretching thing. It was the longest workout of my life, and I was probably the most useless customer he ever had… Ahwell, at least I can jog… once in a while…

These are the 7 random people i've chosen to stalk-whoops i mean to find out more about =)
Emilyanne
Leenda
euzeenee
Angie
msfob
Fionaa
Serena K

I look forward to reading your 7 random facts ladies!
Lots of love <3 xX