Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rambling...

Chocolate cheesecake review.
Ok, so the verdict is: the cake was very cheesy and chocolatey... i don't think i'm a chocolate cheesecake fan, it came across too strong, but it wasn't a disaster! It was edible, and no tummy pains either!




There's like so much cake left... seriously don't know what to do with it because I definitely don't feel like putting on any weight! >.< Should i DHL some to you all? =D
-----------------------------------------------------

I don't think i've mentioned, but i've broken my phone...
To be precise, I drowned it, accidentally of course... basically the story involves a bath tub full of water, lots of creative flowery language and frustrated foot stamping.
What i miss most about losing my phone is the camera, it was a pretty good quality phone cam, now i can't take random pics because i'm using my old phone which is the slowest thing ever =(

I was going through old pics on my old phone and there were so many random pictures! For example;
Exhibet A; Seriously... this pic made me laugh out loud on the train because it was so random, but i guess at the time of taking it i thought i was so pro at photography...


Exhibit B; Another randomer, but this one wasn't that bad.
---------------------------------
My obsession with jewellery, i bought these, aren't they adorable? =)



Before you leave, could i ask for a favour? I bought a dress from Topshop and i'm really not sure should i keep it or take it back... I would really appreciate some feed back =)


I know the pic's are rubbishimo but don't forget my phone passed away =)


I found the feathers on the shoulder really interesting at the time, but now i'm not to sure after trying it on again at home... 
To keep or not to keep? Hmm...

Thank you for reading!
Lots of love <3