Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I need your support!!

Hi ladies,
As you all know that I had shifted to a new website of mine. But unfortunately it has been hacked by someone and the problem is quite serious. Therefore I've decided to come back to this blog only and continue writing here only. It's very depressing coz I had worked very hard in that site; getting new followers, new posts and other settings. But anyways, let's leave it behind and I'm back on this blog only. The only thing is that i will need your full support especially from the new followers. Hope you guys don't mind these changes and plz support.
Thanks!!

Note- For the giveaway you will have to follow me here on the blog. Will be doing a post on the giveaway very soon for the new entries. Those who have already entered don't have to do anything. You've been counted.