Sunday, March 27, 2011

Look of the Day wearing kkcenterhk Lashes... By Chloé

Hi ladies ,Hope everyone is doing good. I was contacted by Maggie from KKcenterHk to review their lashes. If I accepted (I don't accept everything just because it's free!) it's because, the lashes were super cheap, the variety was huge and finding inexpensive lashes in France is close to impossible...

I picked 4 styles ( 2 styles were sold out so I had to pick 2 others)

Lashes # A013 10 pairs for $2,80. I find these lashes a bit too thick and not very confortable. They look very nice on though.

Wearing the A013 Lashes, They do not look that shiny in real life.

Lashes # A222 10 pairs for $8,21. I love them they are super thin and very natura looking.

Lashes # A218 10 pairs for $10,94. My favorites, because they are not too natutals not too dramatic I really like them.

If you are looking for inexpensive lashes don't hesitate their price is great the quality is good (some are better than others though) and shipping was fast. I am pretty sure that I'll get my false eyelashes from them in the future.

Face: Revlon Colorstay fondation for dry skin in Sand beige 180.
Eyes: e.l.f Brightening Eye Color palette in Drama - Es A013 false lashes - Nyx jumbo eye pencil in Black bean - e.l.f eyebrow kit in dark
Cheeks: MAC msf in Gold deposit
Lips: MAC Myth lipstick - Victoria's secret lipgloss in Wet
Nails: (first I apologize for my nails looking that bad lol) e.l.f nail polish in Metal madness (love this stuff).


Friday my worst nightmare happened; My beloved Dell died. I wanted to cry. Since my laptop was contaminated with 345,657 viruses I decided to go get a MAC. I bought the Macbook Pro and I am already loving it. Say Hi to my New Baby.

Bisous,
Chloé.