Thursday, July 29, 2010

I call it midnight blue...

However, the actual name is shade No.14... Oh wells, I guess i'm more creative =)

I thought i'd show you guys this colour before i took it off, i've been wearing it for nearly a week now and got a lot of compliments on it. The brand is 2true, I got mine from Superdrugs. It's a shame my camera doesn't do the colour justice =( 

I'll be going Rome in a few days! I'm so excited! I've already re-packed my suitcase around 3 times. Hope everyone is well, and I shall talk to you guys soon =) 

Lots of Love <3 xX

P.S. I was so disappointed when my Italian friend told me there was no way for me to avoid getting a tan (I hate having a tan...)

Plus I heard the weather there is really humid. Argh! How will i wear make-up??! 

Question; which mascara will hold my curled lashes? Will waterproof work? I have typical asian straight lashes >.< Sadly i don't think i'll be happy to leave the hotel without mascara on! Grr!