Thursday, July 1, 2010

Love is...

The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie 

The trouble with love is
It doesn’t care how fast you fall
And you can’t refuse the call
See you’ve got no say at all
 

I swore I’d never love again
I swore my heart would never mend
 

This set story always ends the same
Me standin in the pouring rain
It seems no matter what I do
It tears my heart in two 

The trouble with love is- Kelly Clarkson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Gift for who?




I made this bracelet as a gift for someone i know who's having a baby girl!
 I too will be having a new baby cousin (a boy) very soon, i'm so excited! I'll make sure i post a pic of him ^______^ I think his parents want to call him William (I rather Ken!) 

Love is... Cheese =)
What's your favourite snack?

Lots of love <3