Thursday, July 22, 2010

My all time favourite make-up remover!!

I spend so much money on cosmetics, but i'm sure many of you ladies can relate to that!! I'm the type of girl to buy high-end brands as quality is still vital to me, i rather buy something i know that won't damage my skin than save a few pounds. But to be honest, the amount of money i dish out is ridiculous, and i've been hunting down cheaper alternatives on essential items such as make-up removers, mascara's and eyeliners for a while now.

So introducing my all time favourite, inexpensive, good-quality make-up remover; Johnson's 3in1 make-up remover. It cleanses, tones and moisturises.

Johnson's 3 in 1 make-up remover
www.superdrugs.com

This product costs only £2.93 for 200ml!!! That is such a bargain!! I used to spend £20 on Lancome's eye make-up remover (125ml), so i think you can understand why i'm so happy.
This is the Lancome eye make-up remover (it used up pretty quickly)
www.lancome.com

The Johnson's make-up remover is creamy and it allows me to remove my make up in two ways; one by squirting out a pea size amount on to a cotton pad and wipe off my make-up, or two by squirting some on my fingers and directly rub it on my eye lids then rinse it off (i only do this if i'm feeling lazy). 

The creamy solution melts off my make-up with ease, it's so gentle and easy!! The product has a light creamy smell that i hardly notice and i can even wipe off my make-up while i'm wearing contact lenses. It's suitable for face and eyes, and apparently for water proof make-up too, but i don't use water proof, so not sure how effective it is against that. 

I'm so in love with this product, because i've found my perfect inexpensive-make-up-remover-alternative! =D
Price: 5/5
Results: 5/5

Lots of love! xX <3


*Please note i was not paid by any companies to do a review on any of the products mentioned. Everything you have read is my own honest opinion =)*