Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's on my mind

Hello my lovely readers, hope you are all well!
As you can see, i've changed my blog a bit, what do you think?

I got my exam results today; i passed =) Big relief! It feels like i've spent the previous month frozen, waiting for these results, literally put my life at a standstill. The rest of my summer really depended on these results, because if i fail then it's back to the revision books for me.

So i'll be a second year Law student this September!!! This may sound strange, but i really do feel like a Law student now more than ever. I feel that i deserve to be a Law student as i've proven myself capable ^_^. The course will only get more difficult, but i feel quite excited to get started again, haha! watch me eat my words come revision time! >.<

What else has been on my mind? Blogging i guess, i notice i follow a lot of beauty blogs and i learn so much from you ladies! However, i myself don't really blog much about beauty, so far its all been about jewellery and food. I'm not sure if my readers want me to blog about beauty/review products etc. Or do you all enjoy reading about my randomness? Lol

Anyways, i just want you all to know, i'm so grateful for all my followers and all your amazing comments! I seriously only made a blog at first to read other blogs, but now having blogged myself and to receive such nice comments and make friends, was more than i asked for.  =)

So, thank you for reading, you're all so lovely and I will be hosting a giveaway soon to show how much i appreciate you all! =)

For now, enjoy life and stay happy =) Over and out, for now.
Lots of love <3