Saturday, July 31, 2010

VLCC Skin Defense Massage cream{ Review}


Nourishing is probably one of the most common phrases in beauty terminology. After 25 it is necessary to follow regular care and routine, which is cleansing, toning and moisturizing. But nourishing is most important for your skin.There are many nourishing creams in the market. I have used VLCC skin defense pista massage cream and found it very good for normal to dry skin.

   What VLCC skin defence pista massage cream claims:

  • The effective multi action cream gives cellular protection and hydration.
  • Exotic ingredient like pistachio and nutmeg give a youthful bloom and radiant skin.

Price: It is priced at Rs. 175( $3-4)

Method of use: Apply generously on clean skin and massage for 10 minutes.Use thrice a week at bedtime. For extra hydration for dry skin, stroke on a small amount every morning, after bath.

Key ingredients: pistachio oil saffron ext, nutmeg oil, barley ext, rose petal ext, red lentil ext, forest flame ext, red earth, orange peel oil, Indian Berberry.

In the mirror of my experience:When I used it first time, I was not very hopeful as I always had been using Shahnaz Hussain’s Shalife massage cream and was totally satisfied with that.

I bought it as a change but after using it, it gave an amazing result on my face.

I took a small amount on my palm and mixed it with a little water, then applied.

Used the light facial strokes.Wiped all the cream after 10 min. and went to bed.

Next morning I found a velvety effect on my face. My skin was glowing.

After that day onwards I started buy it regularly.

What I like about VLCC Skin Defense Massage cream:

  • It’s not greasy and sticky at all.
  • After wiping it your skin gets a soothing effect.
  • In the morning when you wash your face, due to its effect you need a very light moisturizer or sunscreen for the whole day.
  • The price is very reasonable.
  • The pack, as you can see, is not too attractive but is quite comfortable to use.

One can take out as much required easily

Will I be the purchaser again????

Yes, surely, as I am already a regular one.

What's your opinion about this cream? I definitely want to know....