Thursday, March 3, 2011

Snow White MU By Gone 2 Rehabbrb

Hello, my lovely ladies =)

Today's post is a Disney Princess inspired make-up, it could easily be worn for special occasions or to fancy parties :) Or just wear it daytime if you want to feel dolled-up.

The key is in even skin but not flawless by any means. The amounts of blush should be minimal but some colour still needs to be there.
I went easy on the brows as well; just s smidge of eyeshadow to give it some warmth.


eyes:
  • satin finish olive green eyeshadow
  • essence black mania liquid liner
  • shimmery white for inner corner highlight
  • ES false eyelashes ( A26)


ES lashes A26 that were sent to me by kkcenterhk. You can purchase them here A26 cris cross lashes
Here is a close-up of my eye make-up. All I did way apply my green eyeshadow all over the lid and foiled a shimmery white in the corners. Easy peasy, barely any blending because the eyeshadow is satin finish with gold shimmer, so a few strokes and you're done.
I finished it off with flasies and liquid liner.

Click to enlarge.




For the lips:
liner: Alverde lipliner in Soft Red (number 12); such a sexy color imao!
gloss: the translucent side of the Manhattan double ended liquid longlasting lipstick thing :D
I fell in love with this look, I didn't want to take my make-up off that day. What do you guys think, do ya like it?
Thank you, Gone 2 Rehabbrb
Gone 2 Rehabbrb Blog
http://gone2rehabbrb.blogspot.com/2011/02/snow-white-mu.html