Thursday, January 27, 2011

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY! By Melody

Although, it's not really such a big thing to me or my family or ..anyone I know really. I just stayed at home writing this blog post and taking some photos for it ! And I'm a bit sick..
Anyway, the other day, I got a little gift in the mail from Maggie again! (From KkCenterHK) and this time, she sent me some awesome make up products to try out! I was really excited to try these out because I don't think I have any pigmented eye shadows; and I was really hoping that these would be pigmented!
Anyway, so this is what I received in the mail.
Oh gosh, I was super stoked to see that the packaging was cuteeee as and so were the names *-*!
Within this bunch of awesome stuff, there are four eyeshadows and one eyebrow powder. (: And so I'll be doing a quick review on all of them now. 

Note: I'm in no way a make up expert and everything written here is based on my own personal opinions.

Love Atti EyeBrow Powder
The URL link to this is: HERE and it costs $2.99USD each
Okay, I'm going to let out a secret here, but tbh, one of my eyebrows is pretty much screwed up because when I was a little girl I took a shaver out and shaved like half of it off LOL. And now it's not really growing back properly. So yes, I really really need this! And it's awesome. The sponge like applicator makes it look much more realistic than eyebrow pencils. And I think having both the brown and black is good so that if I decide to dye my hair lighter, I can always use it to lighten my brows! The only thing that I found weird was that the mirror was on the back? But maybe that's so it won't get dirty from the make up! 
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♡
Repurchase? Yes, unless I find something better than this. 

And here are the swatches for the next four eye shadows/pigments:

Love Alpha Eye Color Frozen 
The url link to this is: HERE and it costs $3.30USD each
I've been wanting a gold eye pigment for awhile and this did the job. It's a "jelly-like" substance and it applies really smoothly with a brush and finger tip. So it's a cold, wet application but dries pretty quickly and stays on well for the rest of the day. I tried this out yesterday when I went out with my bffl, and it stayed on until I removed it! I love that it's quite pigmented and shimmery! It can be worn on its own or over a base!
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
Repurchase? Yes definitely! And I'm going to get the other colours too!

Love Alpha Magical Powder Eye Shadow
The url link to this is: HERE and it costs $1.99USD each
I really wanted to try a nice turquoise type of blue shadow and this colour works it perfectly. It's a loose powder so I applied it by patting it on the back of my hand/paper and picking it up with a brush. It's a nice colour but when you smear it becomes much more like a shimmer dust. I like it but I probably wouldn't use this much unless it's over a base. I would like to however try out the white colour of this!
Rating: ♥♥♥♡♡
Repurchase? In this colour, no. But possibly in the other colours!

MEILASU Creamy Eye Shadows
The url link to this is; HERE and HERE and it costs $2.20USD each
I'll review these two colours together because they're of the same brand line. They're both cream shadows so the application was easy and smooth. I really how they're also shimmery and the colours show quite well! Out of personal preference, I like the pink one better but they're both great colours. I didn't need to take a lot to get a good pigment, so I'm pretty sure it'll last me for quite awhile!
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♡
Repurchase? Yes, I wouldn't mind collecting all the colours !

(an extra photo of me wearing the eye brow powder and the gold pigment when I went out yesterday! although you can't really see the gold in these photos..)
And that comes to the end of the reviews. I personally really like all of the products that I received from KkCenterHk. For brands that I've never heard of, they're really well pigmented and in quite awesome packaging! (so cuteeee) I would definitely repurchase the Love Alpha Frozen Gel Pigment and possibly the creamy shadows! ♥ I love that they're all quite cheap and delivery was quick!

♥ ♥ ♥
Do you prefer pigmented shadows or not? 

Ps. Girlfriend tag will be soon (after I edit hehe) and maybe next(?) ._. ! In other news, if you haven't already seen on my Facebook page, I'm going to be at the Japanese festival in Docklands (Feb12), so if you're going, meet me  there !! ♥ (we'll camwhore heaps ;D !) /leave me a comment or email

Pps/ Please don't forget to enter my Giveaway !


[sponsored by KkcenterHk]
Thank you. Melody
This is Melody's blog
http://www.melludee.com/2011/01/pigments-are-love.html