Saturday, January 29, 2011

How I met my boyfriend...

Hi all!! 

It feels so long! But it's only been about a week since my last post! I've had such a busy time this month, I've got so many deadlines and work, I know same old story! However I think starting the week after, I'll be posting more regularly with some reviews and cooking tutorials =)

Valentines is close by, what are you all getting your partners?

Me and my friends always love sharing our romantic stories (yes, how sad) haha!  My favourite love stories are always the ones about "how you both met" because that was the start of your fairytale! 

Here's how my fairytale started:
I met my boyfriend when I was 15 but we never spoke to each other, only smiled shyly at each other when we bumped in to each other every so often. But then for about 3 years I never saw him again, I never knew his name or anything, only the school he went to. I thought that was it, that i was never to see him again. However, by luck, a friend of mine one day was discussing about our old schools (if i recall correctly, it was about how much we hated them!), and it turns out he went to the same school as my boyfriend! (Well he wasn't my boyfriend yet...) So I described my boyfriend to him and the uniform he used to wear, my friend knew exactly who i was talking about.
So... we made contact, well I contacted him, but that doesn't matter right? Yeah so there you have it, now we've been going out for almost 3 years =) Obviously this is the simple version of my story, but I wouldn't want to bore everyone with the details!!

Have you got any romantic stories to share?? I'd love to hear them! I think "my first crush" stories are always amusing too, well mine definitely were!

I leave you with some of my new collections;





Don't forget to "like" my jewellery facebook page!

Hope everyone is well, I'm off to have dim sum with my uncle and aunty today!  Lots of love xX