Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge Inspired Look By Cynthia


Since I'm into red lips these days, I thought I'd do an inspired look and it had to be Make Up For Ever's Moulin Rouge Collection promo pic. Hope you like!




Products used:
Face - Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free to prime face , Laura Mercier Undercover Pot as concealer, Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, Make Up Forever HD Powder
Eyes- UDPP to prime, Nyx Jumbo pencil in Milk as base and on waterline, Shimmery white eyeshadow on lids, matte white eyeshadow on brow bone, brown & taupe eyeshadows on outer corners and crease (from Tarte Jewelry Box), Loreal Super Liner to line upper & lower lash line. Since I don't have a red eyeliner, I used a dark pink eyeshadow from my BF 120 palette. On my bottom lashes I used Maybelline Hello Kitty mascara coz it has a comb-like brush. 

False Eyelashes from kkcenterhk.com (click here for details)

Cheeks- Just the MAC Sculpt & Shape powder Bone Beige. Dark powder on the hollows and the highlighter on cheek bones
Lips- Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge Lipstick

Look inspired by...


MUFE Moulin Rouge Lipstick Photos & Swatch...
Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge Lipstick


Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge Lipstick Swatch (with flash)

Mocha chocalata ya ya... it's Friday! Have a 'ya ya' weekend ;)

♥ Cynthia Z ^.^

 Thank you, Cynthia
Enjoy KKcenterhk's stuffs.
This is Cynthia's blog
http://www.indianvanitycase.com/2011/01/make-up-for-ever-moulin-rouge-inspired.html