Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The sky aint even the limit

Hi all,

Argh i know, it's been a long time since my last post. I'm back at uni now and i'm going to be so busy now.
So far it's been courseworks, revision, balancing my job, social life, not getting any sleep and not forgetting my moot competitions. I have been trying my best to read everyones blogs though, it's one way for me to zone out and relax believe it or not!

Someone showed me this song "The sky aint even the limit" by Maribelle Anes today, i've never heard of this singer till now, but I find her lyrics really inspiring.

"If your dream is near impossible,
 then make yourself believe that you're unstoppable."

The song is quite catchy too, take a listen if you have time =)



Hope everyone is well, I look forward to reading all your posts and I will try to remember to comment on them!! Hugs and kisses! xXx