Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lash Heaven By Mei Mei


I recently was asked to try out a sample of lashes from KKcenterHK from the ES brand. I chose the most natural ones I could find in A400. They retail for $4.50 for 10 pairs of eyelashes. Yeah that is right... 10 pairs! I was shocked by the price because this is what I usually pay for one pair of Ardell eyelashes.

The pros of this product are the price since you get 10 pairs for around the price of one pair. They look great and seemed to be like all my other lashes. I did have to cut off the extra clear sides where they attach to the packaging but this didn't bother me. I did find that I had to first bend and curve the eyelashes some since they are a bit stiff. Other than that I had no problems working with them. I like that the lash has a clear band and they were light on.Also take in to account that they do have lashes with black bands and other more dramatic styles. Also most of the time I usually can only wear a pair of eyelashes twice so I think this is great that you can get a pair for 0.45 cents  when you divide it. This way I won't feel so guilty throwing them away.

The only cons that I can see is that the packaging is large and holds all the lashes together. Once you have cut the excess they won't stay in place anymore but when I put price and quantity in prospective this does not bother me. Also I do not know if theses are natural hair or not since the site or packaging doesn't indicate if they are. If they are not natural hair they sure have me fooled since I can't tell by looking at them. They seem to be great quality and all the hairs are held firmly in place.

It took around a week to get the package and there were no dents or problems in the shipping process at least not with mine. I thought it might take longer since they are in Hong Kong. I like the fact that the site has Paypal available and the shipping is not expensive...for one set the shipping starts at $0.73 to $2.85 depending on the type of shipping. The site also includes various other eyelash brand and products.

You can find theses eyelashes at http://www.kkcenterhk.com/.

On to the pics:






Here you can see the extra sides...






Disclaimer: These products were provided by the kkcenterhk company. I am not paid for this review and am not affiliated with this company. This is my 100% honest review and experience with this product.

Much Love Dolls


Thank you, Mei Mei
Enjoy KKcenterhk's stuffs
This is Mei Mei's blog

http://meimeisbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/lash-heaven.html