Tuesday, January 25, 2011

KKCenterHK False Lash *REVIEW* By CrystalS

As a make-up artist, I'm always on the search for false lashes in bulk so when I was contacted by KKCenterHK, an online shop based in Hong Kong, to try out their false lashes, I was stoked!  As I browsed their website, I discovered their excellent array of false lashes for an unbeatable price!!

Here's just a few false lash selections they carry:


1 Box 10 Pairs ES A22
US $2.80

See what I used for this Eye of The Day, here!

1 Box 10 Pairs ES A200
US $5.20


1 Box 10 Pairs ES A020 (Bottom Lashes)
US $3.50

1 Pair Super Luxuriant Cross M134-A
US $1.50

1 Pair Thermidor Extra Long Cross M158
US $1.50

Bulk packaging makes my job so much quicker as I could easily put a few boxes of lashes in my kit without having to take up so much room as I have been with various individual plastic lash containers.  The bulk packaged lash bands are extended and lightly adhered through the cardboard by a glue strip, so taking the lashes out is easier than ever.

Just snip away the extended ends and you're good to go!

If you're using these lashes for your own personal make-up kit, one disadvantage you may find with the bulk packaging is storage after use.

Easy solution: just be sure to have an empty lash container on hand.

Depending upon your preference, it may be a pro or con, but I've noticed slight inconsistencies in the lash designs. Our real lashes are not perfectly symmetrical anyhow, so I don't tend to mind. ;)

From Hong Kong to CA, it took 18 business days to arrive.  Since my package was shipped during the holidays, it may have taken a bit longer to arrive than usual.

Overall, I highly recommend that you check out KKCenterHK's website to see just how many lash designs they carry; you're bound to find a favorite!

Also, I'll continue to update this post with pics of the rest of the lashes!

Happy Bulk Lash Shopping!
X♥X♥,
CrystalS

Thank you, CrystalS