Thursday, March 3, 2011

88 COLOR EARTH TONE EYESHADOW PROFESSIONAL PALETTE By As Pink As My Juicy

88 COLOR EARTH TONE EYESHADOW PROFESSIONAL PALETTE
I have mentioned in my previous posts that I love neutral palette!!! and when I got this palette, I squealed because its just so pretty! The colors are gorgeous!



$12.60

When this palette arrived, it was wrapped with so much bubble wrap that I had a hard time opening it! But its a good thing! That means they really want to arrived to you in a perfect condition. And the price? It's amazing! It's so cheap! You know how much is this cost at Coastalscents website? $24.95! Yeah double the price! So I'm really excited that kkcenterhk sells this for only $12.60!

Here's the link for more eyeshadow palettes: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/MakeUp-Shadow/c4_24/index.html

I'm kind of wanting the 28 eyeshadow palette now because that one costs only $10.20 :)

When you take the palette off the box, it's also covered in a bubble wrap so expect that your product is safe and in one piece when it arrives :)




Here are some swatches. It's very pigmented! It's just so gorgeous. Great Pigmentation makes me happy!





I decided to play with it and created this look. :)





PROS: The palette is so nice to have, so many neutral colors to play with, so pigmented, so easy to blend! I cannot stress enough how much I love this palette! Best of all, it's cheap compared to the websites I've seen! :) I also love how it came all bubble wrapped, if all palettes comes in that much bubble wrap then we can be assured that our palettes will come in one piece when it arrives to us.


A218 eyelashes from kkcenterhk

CONS: Since its coming from another county (I'm from US), expect that the shipping might take long. If I remember it correctly, mine took a little bit long. That's all the Cons I can think of.


OVERALL: It's a great palette to have especially if you love neutral colors! Great for wedding make up, school/work appropriate make up, and if you just feel like having a "no make up" look ♥ I love this palette a lot!

My Rating:




Thank you, As Pink As My JuicyAs Pink As My Juicy Blog
http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2011/02/beauty-review-88-neutral-palette.html