Thursday, March 3, 2011

Review: Love Alpha Magical Shadow Powder Eyeshadow By MeiMei'sBeauty Blog

I was sent theses three pigments called Love Alpha Magical Shadow Powder Eyeshadow from KKCenterhk.com to try out and review.
Theses pigments are $3.50 each and come with 0.13 oz of product. I received shades 07,08 and 09.
( Link to pigments: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/MakeUp-Pigment/c4_55/index.html )

I loved the colors I received since they were so bright and fun.

Pros:

Super pigmented
Soft texture
Blendable
Very affordable
Lots of product
Packaging is clear allowing you to see the color
The color you see online is the same you get

Cons:
My biggest con is the packaging which is so horrible.
It has this tiny hole on top which is extremely hard to get to the product unless you spill it.
It is on the other hand fixable since I just popped them off, thus making it more accessible.
This isn't a huge con but I would prefer names instead of numbers to the colors.

Here are the colors and swatches:
07-bright blue
08-dark blue grey
09- which is a light baby aqua


Packaging... small clear boxes.

Left to right: 09-07-08

The original packaging... as you can see a brush doesn't fit in there.


After I took off the plastic stopper... see all fixed...lol



Swatches:

 07

08

09

Left to right: 09-07-08

This is with no primer underneath... super pigmented!
This is what I came up with:
Eyelid multi use eyeshadow in white(review soon)
09 all over the lid
07-crease
08- outer crease and under bottom lashes

Lashes:Eye's Chic A216 ( review coming soon)

Theses products can be found: http://www.kkcenterhk.com.

Disclaimer: These products were provided by the kkcenterhk company. I am not paid for this review and am not affiliated with this company. This is my 100% honest review and experience with this product.