Thursday, March 3, 2011

Requested Makeup Model Look By Indian Vanity Case


I was requested to do a look by Fashion Ph.D last month, but didn't have the time until now. This is the look.... 


The model is gorgeous & the makeup is complicated, so even my almost best effort didn't come out exactly like it. But I really had fun doing it. The makeup application didn't take so long, but the photo session did...phew! I don;t have chunky silver glitter, so I used Bloop fine glitter/shimmer. Wig is from kkcenterhk.com

The left eyelash came too much inside but it was too late to fix it ;D
The flash actually lightened the eyeshadows a little bit & some of the glitter had flown of in some of the pics like the first.

Products:
Blush,Bronzer- Mac Pink Swoon, Mac Refined Golden Bronzer. Lips~ Mac Cremestick Liner Pink Treat, Mac Lustering, Maybelline Color Sensational Plaza Pink. Lashes~ QVS

120 palette, Nyx Super Model, Loreal Open Eyes Cobalt Blue, Lakme Gypsy Collection Eye Quartet Silk Route

I clicked some tutorial photos, but wasn't sure if anyone would be interested. Lemme know if you want a tutorial.

Anyways, I hope you like.

*If you want to request for any look at all, send a photo to indianvanitycase@gmail.com

P.S. Sorry I'm writing this post in a hurry, will come back and write properly later. Thanks for visiting!

♥ Cynthia Z ^.^
Thank you, Indian Vanity Case
Indian Vanity Case Blog

http://www.indianvanitycase.com/2011/02/requested-makeup-model-look.html