Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thank you!!

I have been meaning to do this post for a long time now, but today i finally got 5 minutes free to do it.
I've been so busy with Uni coursework, that I haven't been to the blog for some days now, and I will not be able to post for the next 2 weeks, because I am loaded with coursework to do!!

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone that reads my blog, and that follows it, it means a lot to me, so thank you, thank you for your time. One day I just decided to start a blog, and I never toughed anyone would follow it, so i am really happy that people like it enough to read it and to follow :)
After the next 2 weeks, I will start new posts, like I will do a Nail polish of the week, also Celebrity look of the week, and I will also do a full post introducing you to my little dog :) I will also do more reviews, on some products I have, and I will probably do my first video, not sure about that one yet!

Once again thank you for taking your time to read my posts, and if you have any suggestions, just post a comment.

===

Já ando para fazer este post há imenso tempo, hoje finalmente tive 5 minutos para o fazer.
Tenho andado super ocupada com trabalhos de curso, e já há uns dias que não vinha ao blog, e nas proximas 2 semanas não vou puder vir por causa dos trabalhos que tenho de fazer!!

Primeiro tenho a dizer um muito obrigado a toda a gente que lê o meu blog, e que o segue, significa muito para mim, por isso muito muito obrigado pelo vosso tempo. Um dia simplesmente decidi começar um blog, e nunca pensei que alguem o fosse seguir ou ler, por isso estou muito feliz por haver pessoas que gostem o suficiente para o ler e para o seguir :)
Depois das proximas 2 semanas, vou começar novos postos, como Verniz da semana, e tambem o meu look perferido de uma celebridade da semana, tambem vou fazer um post para vos introduzir o meu cãozinho :) Tambem vou fazer mais reviews, de alguns produtos que tenho, e provavelmente irei fazer o meu primeiro video, mas ainda não tenho a certeza!

Mais uma vez obrigado pelo vosso tempo para ler os meus posts, e se tem sugestões, comentem.