Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beauty Angel Cosmetics Review By beauty.beflossy

Beauty Angel Cosmetics Review
I was recently sent this Beauty Angel Cosmetics Palette to review from KKCenterHK.com and since I’ve had a few days to play with it I figured it was time for a review.
This kit has 12 shadows and 2 blushes.
I picked the green kit so it has several beautiful green shadows in it.
If you’re not a fan of greens though they also have a purple,blue or gold kit.
I chose green because I don’t own a lot of green shadows.
Need help deciding what shadow to put where?
The inside cover can help.
As you can tell from the swatches the shadows are nicely pigmented.
I forgot to do a swatch of the blushes they were also nicely pigmented, but more on the chalky side. I’d say they are similar to the ELF blushes in get in similar palettes.
I decided to use the palette today to create a green smokey eye similar to one I’d pinned on Pinterest.
Isn’t it gorgeous?
Here’s my take on it using the Beauty Angel Cosmetics Palette.
I really need to learn to take better self portraits because it looks way more similar in real life….I promise.
I used a mix of all the greens from the palette, black tied for the outter corner and then a mix of the two matte browns from the Naked palette from Urban Decay.
Overall, I’d say this palette is worth checking out if you can get your hands on it.
What do you think of the palette?
Please share.
Available at KKCenterHK.com for $14.50.

Thank you, beauty.beflossy
Check out beauty.beflossy blog

http://beauty.beflossy.com/2011/07/beauty-angel-cosmetics-review/