Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yellow & Purple Eye Look / Tutorial

Hey Beauties,
Here is a purple and yellow eye makeup tutorial that was requested by one of my lovely subscribers (Buttercupjoy1988) on youtube, who seems to have deleted her account. :(  I needed to dig into my INGLOT shadows, plus I love purples, so I was happy to have done the request anyway.



- - - Products Used - - -

EYES:
* NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil: Milk
* INGLOT eyeshadows: AMC SHINE #41, AMC SHINE #14 , Matte #386
* Ben Nye Lumiere Grande eyeshadow: Royal Purple
* Ben Nye Pressed Eyeshadow: White
* Milani Infinite Liquid eyeliner: Forever
* Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner - Gold

CHEEKS:
* Milani Powder Mosaics: Sunset Spice (bronzer)
* Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush: Flamingo

LIPS:
* Palladio Herbal lip slix: Petal Pink




<3 Krystal aka MakeupNme


DISCLAIMER:  The Palladio Herbal Lip Slix pencil was sent to me from Palladio. All other items were purchased by me.