Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tutorial: Sunset on the Beach Look

Hey guys,

This is the latest tutorial that I've decided to re-upload from my old channel. This is one of my favorite looks when I created it last year, I love the contrast of the gold and purple. This is also one of my sister's favorite looks which she often asks me to recreate on her.




EYES:
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Indianwood paint pot
- Amber Lights eye shadow
- Inglot #430 (true gold) eye shadow - Goldmine eye shadow would work too, although it wouldnt be as dramatic
- NYX "Milk" jumbo eye pencil
- Naked "Blue Duochrome" pigment - this comes from the Ivory Stack and actually has a number but I don't remember what it is. If you have Vellum eye shadow it would work too
- Cork eye shadow
- Brown Down eye shadow
- Carbon eye shadow
- Vanilla eye shadow
- Non-Conformist fluidline
- Inglot #379 (matte blue-purple) eye shadow - you could also use Parfait Amour eye shadow
- Smolder eyeliner
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Ardell "Demi Whispies" lashes (optional)


CHEEKS:
- Inglot #35 (neutral cantaloupe with silver shimmer) blush
- Inglot #57 (neutral pink-based brown with silver shimmer) blush

LIPS:
- Plastique lipstick
- Pupa Ultra Reflects lipgloss in "#07"



 
 

I hope you guys like this look as much as I do. Please send me photos if you try it out and I'll feature them on my blog. Thanks again