Sunday, July 24, 2011

Look ofthe Day - Purple Dolly Look (Complete with Curls) - As Requested By Blair By threenothing

Hi girlies~~~how are you guys today~~~i am doing fine~~~but it is super hot in Toronto again...and apparently its gonna be like this all week long...Huge Bummer....But on a happier note, my bestie is back later tonite/ or early tmr morning...so i am uber exicited~~~

So ya today's look is a purple Smokey Dolly look...i Even curled my hair for it~~~Since i got a hair cute 2 weeks ago, it is much easier for me to curl my hair...since there is less of them...haha...but it still took me a good 30 mins +, mainly cuz i don't curl my hair that often..but ya the look is request by the Beautiful Blair from BLAIR ~♥ She wanted me to a purple look...but she forgot to tell me if she wanted a smokey or not...so i did a medium smokey eye...with purple of course...lol and i actually used falsies for my lower lashline too~~~so its kinda kool


So here is the Look:
You Guys likies???
I wanted to do step by step instruction for this look...but it's kinda hard for me to write it in words...so i might do a tutorial on it later...so keep you mind on that if you guys wanna know how to do this look.


Here is the Close up:
Eyes Open
Eyes Closed

And here is the Product I used:
Eyes:
Dior E/S Duo
No Name Japanese Palette in Purple
MAC PaintPot in Blackground
Maybelline Studio Gel Liner in Black
Cheeks:
SmashBox Fushion Soft Lights in Blushing Pink
Lips:
Dior Ultra Shine Lipstick in 650
Boxum Beauty Lipgloss in Lily
Falsies:
Criss Cross on Top
A188 From KKCenterHK On Bottom( I cut them so it is more natural looking)

So ya those are what i used for this look...i hope you guys like it~~~again feel free to ask me any questions, i will be happy to answer them~~~and if you guys have any requests, let me know, I luv creating new looks and all~~~

So ya I hope you guys have a good day and i'll post very soon

Ps, i thought this shot is really good~~~so i thought i'd share..haha...Vain much..lol
lol cuz im a camwhore
As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

Thank you, threenothing
Check out threenothing blog

http://threenothing.blogspot.com/2011/07/look-ofthe-day-purple-dolly-look.html