Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finally even I got it....Mac Venomous Villains...

I haven't been crazy about any brand so far. The thing is that which ever product attracts me no matter which brand it is of....I buy it( of course only of a good brand). In my makeup collection you will never find a huuge number of products of the same brand. They consist of mixed ones. The same goes for Mac cosmetics too. I've read a lot of reviews about the cosmetics of this brand but never wanted to buy much things because I think if one can find the same shade in Revlon or Maybelline....then why search for it in Mac. So this was my view about choosing brands and products.

My cousins and friends are almost crazy about Mac. Since the last few weeks I found that my cousin Raniya is really fascinated about Mac's Venomous Villains collection. She herself has got some lipsticks, shadows and a blush too.She insisted me to try something out of this, and because of her excitement I decided to check out this beauty powder because I've heard a lot about this from my Indian bloggers too. As it is not available in my city I told her to send it and somehow she got this as there were very less left. I received it day before yesterday and I'm very excited to try it out after Muharram.


Mac Venomous Villains Collection- Oh So Fair Beauty Powder



Price-
Rs 1500

I don't like very dark shades on my face so I searched and decided to buy this shade.


I'll be lair if I say that I was not satisfied.

This can be used as a blush which is really one of the best ones I've tried up till now.

The shade is purplish pink and would suit almost all skin tones.



It gives a satiny dewy finish to your cheeks . I bought this powder as a blush purpose and it's really lovely!!!

It is greatly buildable and highly pigmented.


As you can read other reviews or for the people who have tried it on all say that it is long lasting too.....so that's great.

Packaging is really cute.

Here are the swatches( in sunlight)-

A closer look-



What I don't like-

The price is pretty high. So not good for economic purpose and I'm sure it will be very difficult for average girls who love makeup, to afford it.
But don't worry girls we have many other blushes too in the market....check out those:)

Another disadvantage is that after trying this I'm forced to try other Mac products too....hope it doesn't get too heavy on my wallet...he he!!!

So overall I'm highly satisfied with this product.

Rating- 4.25/5

Have you tried it? What do you think?