Thursday, January 13, 2011

KK Center HK False Eyelashes Review By Confessions of a Beautyholic


Today I am going to review the third pair of eyelashes I received from KK Center HK.

First of all, I really impressed by the quality of their eyelashes and the by the huge variety of false eyelashes they offer at an incredible price. You can find eyelashes there for as little as a $0.90 for a pair. That is such a bargain! Delivery was also super fast, when you consider that it comes from Hong Kong. I believe I received my package within 2 weeks. 

I've never been very good at applying false lashes, so I would only try to wear them on special occasions so I could take my time when trying to apply them. I have been having so much fun trying these eyelashes out that I really want to start wearing false lashes more often. I have almost no lashes and wearing a false eyelash makes such a difference!

Although I'm not really good at it, I believe practice makes it perfect! I saw a video from Kandee Johnson showing how to apply false lashes, that was quite helpful. You can click here to watch it. 







They didn't come with glue, so I used Duo Eyelash Adhesive and they stayed put all day. I used tweezers to help with the application, but I'm seriously considering getting a proper applicator to help me applying false eyelashes, at least until I am a bit more confident and trained enough to apply them perfectly like Kandee. 

If you liked these false eyelashes, you can find them here for $1.50.

Overall, I would certainly recommend these false eyelashes, they look great! They look natural, glamorous and not too much over the top and for $1.50, you can't go wrong. I would also recommend checking out  KK Center HK if you are looking for false eyelashes. Their prices are amazing and you can be certain to find something you will like, as they have such a huge variety! 

I already have my eyes on a few pairs that I want to try next...

Hope you girls enjoyed this review, I had a lot of fun doing this look. I'm really enjoying my huge lashes!

What about you? Do you wear false eyelashes often?

Which brands do you normally buy and recommend?

Thank you,  Confessions of a Beautyholic
Enjoy KKcenterhk's stuffs
This is Confessions of a Beautyholic's bolg

http://www.confessionsofabeautyholic.com/2011/01/kk-center-hk-false-eyelashes-review.html