Thursday, March 3, 2011

Deep Truth, 02.12.11 By Gesso Scientist

Okay, okay. I decided to do one more Wonder Woman face chart for my MAC counter visit today. The Deep Truth face chart is really simple, and dramatic. It only took me maybe 20 minutes to do my entire face including lashes. Pretty good for me! I posted a few days back on this face chart's error on MAC's site. It shows a morbid-look on the page of products, but, if you open up the .pdf file, you'll get the sultry, midnight-blue smokey eye. When I visited the counter, they had more of a dark mossy color instead of blue. But, the face chart is called Deep Truth, so, I made it all about Deep Truth eyeshadow! It's too gorgeous! I highly recommend it to everyone. The lips were also a nice surprise for me. Just NYX Purple Rain lip liner with MAC's Viva Glam Gaga on top make an incredible combo! Enjoy!
Excited for MAC!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Harmony, Pink Swoon Blushes

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
L'Oreal Cream Eyeliner in Midnight Blue
MAC Deep Truth, Scene, Orb, Vanilla, Carbon
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
KKCenterhk lashes
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara

Lips:
NYX Purple Rain lip liner
MAC VG Gaga lipstick
MAC Starlet Kiss lip glass

Thank you, Gesso Scientist
Gesso Scientist's blog

http://gessoscientist.blogspot.com/2011/02/deep-truth-021211.html