Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mighty Aphrodite, 02.10.11 By Gesso Scientist

Well, I'm on a run. This is the second day I've been über proud of myself! Today, I woke up to my hot water not working due to the pipes being frozen. But, still managed to do the Defiance chart, come home after my meeting, take a shower, and then, do this Mighty Aphrodite face chart! What a day. There's still plenty to do though. I'm running to the bank, Wal-Mart (-sigh- for my beloved face wipes.), and the grocery store. All those places, all this make-up on my face, haha. It's going to be.. interesting, to say the least. Mighty Aphrodite was a really fun one to do. It's like a colorful take on pin-up make-up. Enjoy!
Mmm.. can't get enough of these lashes!
And, one to take home to mom. :D
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Blushbaby blush
MAC Candlelight MSF

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n' Wild Color Icon palette in Lust (baby pink)
MAC Fertile, Sushi Flower, Carbon, Orb, Gesso eyeshadows
Make-up Designory Chamois eyeshadow
MAC Smolder eye kohl
Wet n' Wild liquid liner
KKCenterhk lashes
Wet n' Wild MegaVolume mascara
Wet n' Wild brow pencil in Taupe

Lips:
MAC Brick lip liner
MAC Russian Red lipstick
MAC Cult of Cherry lipglass
 
Thank you, Gesso Scientist
Gesso Scientist's blog

http://gessoscientist.blogspot.com/2011/02/mighty-aphrodite-021011.html