Monday, August 9, 2010

Adventures in Rome

Hi all, I'm back safe and un-tanned (woop woop!)

Warning; picture heavy and please look away now if you're currently on a diet (food alert!)







My achievements: the Coloseum, pizza, spaghetti, gelato, Vatican City, Beach etc.

I personally did not find Rome to be romantic... the streets were pretty dirty and after a while most of the buildings began to look the same, sorry to disappoint anyone that hasn't been yet. But it is worth the visit, though be warned, everything is very expensive and the drivers are CRAZY!!! They don't really understand redlight means stop! haha! 

Oh and guess what?!! There's a Sephora in Rome!! I was so excited as i never been to one, lol however they sell the same stuff as House of Frasers and Selfridges... and there weren't any American brands in there =(

Overall I did like Rome, but I don't think i'd be going back. It's a small city and we covered most of it within two days! (Therefore i wouldn't recommend staying in Rome for more than 4 days)
Hope you enjoyed this post, Chao for now! 
Lots of love <3