Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LO'REAL PARIS NUTRI-GLOSS MIRROR SHINE SHAMPOO(reveiw)

Hi friends, horrible weather these days. Didn't see a ray of sunlight since the last two days. It's monsoon going on which is horrible for going out but best to have a hot mug of coffee or tea along with yummy snacks wrapped up in the sheets.

    so as I mentioned above that in monsoon one can't enjoy oneself outside due to rains(at least that's the case regarding me). Not only that we face a number of problems like problems of hair.

In monsoon many ladies face hair fall problems, dull hair etc. These days even I'm facing the same problem hair-fall, dull hair. I tried many shampoos to get rid of this dull look of my hair but most of them didn't work.

One day i had gone shopping about a fortnight or so to the nearby departmental store and I caught a glimpse of this shampoo which actually changed the life of my hair. this divine shampoo(as for me) was the new LO'REAL PARIS NUTRI-GLOSS MIRROR SHINE SHAMPOO. There are many of this series regarding the condition of the hair.

So I chose the one for normal to dull hair and trust me it really works. it gives a great pearly shine to my hair. It also provides the hair fibre with nourishment, without weighing hair down. 

This pack as you can see is the small size(100ml) as i had taken it for a trial. But now I think this is one of the shampoos one can find suitable for dull hair, in the market. And it's not even expensive-only Rs 72 and I think Rs 175 the bigger one.

Will I buy it again- Yes(during monsoon especially)

Try it and do tell me your experience with the new Lo'real Paris Mirror-Shine shampoo.