Saturday, August 7, 2010

LIPSTICK REVIEW- CHAMBOR

At last weekend has arrived and I am totally relaxed today. A busy week has passed away coming along with a new one, new works, new activities........Hope you all are enjoying this weekend.

      Anyways.....today I wanted to show all my readers about the lipstick shade I like the best.

So here i am and enjoy this review ladies.


I love using CHAMBOR products....especially cosmetics.This is one of my favorite shades. As you all can see that its shade is a light brownish one and absolutely the one which suits me.


SHADE: Brown

WEIGHT: 4.5g

COST:Rs 425

BRAND: Chambor

  • Firstly it matches with all dress colors and secondly it even contains moisture which gives your lips a slight glossy look.
  • It does not shine too much and gives a natural look to the lips. 
  • So come on, try it on.

Do tell me about your favorite shades, ladies.......