Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Review on Italian cosmetic Pupa blushes


Whilst waiting for my flight home from Rome, i passed time by browsing through make-up. I came across the brand Pupa which i've never seen nor heard of.
Are these cute or what?!? It contains blusher, eyeshadows, lipglosses and a highlighter. The packaging is too adorable!

Review on: Pupa Milano, Velvety Baked Blush. 12 0z (3.5g)


I bought two velvety baked blushers in 02 and 06. They are really shimmery and pigmented and came with a brush.

The first blush 02



This one is super pretty! It's more on the bronzy-gold side, and it matches my skin tone so you can't really see that much colour on my cheeks, only a nice sheen. 


In both pictures i'm wearing the blush in 02, the blush shows up more in dimmer light. 

The second blush is 06


This comes out as a shimery pink, I don't really apply that much, and it gives a natural pink colour on my cheeks. 

Overall, i'd give the blushes 3.5/5.
(+) They were reasonably prices, about £15 each
(+) Although they are shimmery, I think it looks great in the summer, plus it gives my cheeks a nice glow
(-) However on a bad note, i don't apply that much but I find the blush to look a little cakey and that's a big let down 

Hope you enjoyed this post! 
Lots of love <3