Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tagged: 8 questions

Tagged by Nails by Ann to answer 8 questions. Thank you for tagging me! 
Rules: people who were tagged must answer 8 questions, then make their own 8 questions and pass it on to 8 other blogger buddies in order to continue the cycle.

1. What did you have for breakfast?
This is really bad, but I don’t eat breakfast... I know, really unhealthy right?

2.If you were stuck on an island and only had 3 things, what would they be? (No, you can’t say boat)
Does humans count as things? If so, I’d bring my boyfriend because he could catch the fish, cook, build a hut and protect me, while I sunbathe =) Erm,  probably my laptop so i can surf the net,  and a nice comfy bed.

3. Do you like to sing in the shower? if yes, what songs do you sing?
No, I don’t sing in the shower, I don’t sing at all!! I hate my voice!

4. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers, they’re so much quicker and less time consuming.

5. What was your favourite toy when you were a kid?
Barbiessss!!! I was totally spoilt and had a HUGE collection!

6. Who is your role model?
My mum. Her cooking is amazing, If I’m ever going to land a husband I think I better start learning her cooking skills!

7. Dogs or Cats?
Dogs, cats are evil!
I particularly like one of my fellow bloggers dog called Sebastian, yes euzenee, I’m  coming after your dog!

8. Ice cream or chocolate?
That’s easy; Chocolate icecream!

My questions:
1. What is your greatest regret?
2. Which country would you want to visit before you die? and why.
3. What is your greatest achievement?
4. What is your pet peeve?
5. What was/is your favourite subject at school and why?
6. If you had to, would you eat a dog or a cat?
7. Who do you prefer Jennifer Anniston or Angelina Jolie? 
8. This is the most important question of them all; Team Edward or Team Jacob???!?!?

I tag:
Death by Dizzyness
ZOMG its Jinna 
Ponderings of a Bamboo Shoot 
Jenny off duty
Jennifer’s blog
Girlish Mood
Beneath The Sun
Sleeping sheep
(Hope i haven't tagged anyone who has already done this!)

Over and out for now,
Lots of love <3