Sunday, August 15, 2010

COLORBAR SUPER SLIDE GLOSS-REVIEW

Hi lovely ladies....Happy Independence Day to all my Indian readers .Today I'm very happy to have got 40 followers. Being a fresh blogger I'm really satisfied with these many. But I hope this number will increase as time passes by.

Anyways today I'm gonna show you about a lovely glossy shade.

Enjoy the review ladies....

This is a color gloss of COLOR BAR SUPER SLIDE and the shade is pink along with a slight tinch of coral in it. I've used this gloss many times and I love it. It contains shine and moisture as most of the glosses have. But the main thing is that its not too creamy and you'll feel quite comfortable in it and its very easy to apply .Its also quite cheap; only Rs 155(at that time when i bought it{around 8-9 months ago}) 

Unlike other glosses it has to be twisted towards the right and the creamy gloss comes out of the pores as shown above. The number is HUG ME 002 and its net weight is 1.9 ml.

Only one thing which I don't like about this gloss: We have to be very careful while taking it out otherwise extra stuff comes out which gets wasted.

 So as you can see that in this photo I've applied this gloss. I can use this on many dresses like orange, pink, sometimes even on light red by mixing it with a light red one. 

Hope you also liked this shade. So try it ladies and do give your views about it.