Sunday, August 22, 2010

PONDS- RE-BRIGHTENING NIGHT TREATMENT

I never preferred to use night cream because I believed that during night our skin should be free of creams and we should let it breathe freely. However, last winter I found my skin to be dry every morning and I somehow had to get rid of this dryness. 

First I used Himalaya Night cream for a try but it didn't work as per my needs. I was quite disappointed. Then my friend suggested me to buy Ponds Re-Brightening Night Treatment. I used it that night and the following morning found my skin to have a soft and flawless look.

I was highly impressed by the fact that I only needed a touch of moisture after washing my face. Isn't it awesome?

This is the forth bottle that i am using(I use it almost every night).

WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS- Extra nourishing, with new VAO-B3 complex, this revitalizing night cream helps repair daily damage and actively lightens while you sleep.

METHOD-After cleansing your skin, apply and leave overnight. Apply it over your entire face and neck with your fingertips.


WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT-

  • I use only a little amount every day and it smudges into the skin and makes it soft.
  • It has got a lovely light fragrance.
  • It is not sticky at all.
  • Very very light weighted and it seems as if I haven't applied any of it. 
  • I even love the container in which it comes.

It's cost it Rs 450($9 or 10)- quite convenient. Isn't it?

So ladies try this one and tell me how you had your experience with this cream or any other night cream?????