Saturday, August 28, 2010

Award: You're going places baby!

I was given this award a while ago by the lovely Dizzy, Please do check out her blog, she does loads of great reviews!

So the rules are;
1) Get the award icon
2) Share with us where you see yourself in 10 years 
3) Pass on the award


This can go two ways, the first is how I fantasise myself in 10 years time, or the second how i realistically see myself in 10 years time.


In fantasy land, i would love to see myself in 10 years time with no wrinkles, great skin, still the same weight and body shape, people giving me money for free out of the kindness of their hearts, living on a secret island and maybe design jewellery for Dior or Chanel.


Realistically though... I see myself working, probably in the legal sector  and maybe married with a huge diamond ring (hint hint) and slowly building my own little family. 
Whatever happens in 10 years time, I hope i'm happy and healthy, and surrounded by those i love.


The rules hadn't stated how many people i can pass the award on to, so i'm going to be cheeky and award ALL my followers =) 


So where do you see yourself in 10years time?
Lots of love xX <3