Friday, August 27, 2010

FORGET ABOUT LIQUID FOUNDATIONS-TRY SOMETHING NEW......


Hey ladies,

Sorry for late posting, I was too busy this week and believe me I didn't get even 1 hour to switch on to blogging. We were doing some shifting and construction work was going on and bla bla bla........

Anyways, thank God that it's all over now.So here I am with a very interesting product. Two days before I went to the market with an intention to do turn up home with some new makeup products. My liquid foundation had almost finished so I went to buy a new one. I asked the sales girl for something new and this is what she gave me.As you all can see that this thing is in the shape of a stick and that is what it is.It's the new Chambor Refreshing Stick Foundation 01 cool maple.

  • It is oil free and with  SPF 8.
  • It is for all skin types. 
  • Contains Orange Extract, rich Vitamin C and essential oils, with hydrating and anti-oxidant benefits.
  • It glides on effortlessly providing versatile coverage and a long lasting natural finish.

I've just used it twice and found it to be great.I found it to be better than Loreal Roll On True Match because the latter  can only be applied very nicely with skilled hands whereas this stick is very easy to use and apply (in my opinion).

  • Just dab on.
  • Blend with your fingers and then close well.

It is so safely packed with another plastic lid over it. 

It does not contain any shine and one will not even need a compact powder over it. It smudges into the skin and the finishing is amazing. 



It feels weightless on my skin as if I'm totally without make-up.

You can use it for three years.Of course I'm not gonna use it for so long as it'll surely finish before that or I'll be bored with it. Ha Ha...

COST: Rs 825 for 7g.

This thing is really fabulous and every time I'm gonna buy it (until and unless a new product  comes). So ladies try it yourself and tell me about your experience with new Chambor Refreshing Stick foundation....