Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jewelery shopping in Jaipur and Delhi

Hi ladies,

It's just the beginning of December and it's sooo cold here. What will happen in Jan??? Hope I don't freeze..he he:)) How is the weather in your cities??

Anyways we'll see....Today I'm not reviewing any product. So guess what?? Recently I had gone to Shimla and Jaipur. So my shopping not only consisted of makeup stuff but also some jewelery. I love collecting antique and traditional jewelry. So here are some sets on which I spent quite lot of money but they all were fabulous so couldn't stop myself from doing so. Check it out and hope you like it-

A pair of lovely golden brown earrings. I bought it in Jaipur. It was for Rs 1000 but after bargaining a bit I got it in Rs 800. 1000 was too much. Isn't it?? But they are my favourite...GORGEOUS!!

And just see this one. Such a pretty one. This one was also from Jaipur.

Price- Rs 1100. It gives such a pretty traditional look.

This one is in silver. It's a stylish one and again from Jaipur.

Price- Rs 2500. I found it a bit pricey but anyways as it is silver it had to be.

This one was from Shimla and looks quite stylish.

Price- Rs 250

Awww look at this....it's really gorgeous!! A back hairpin with studded stones. Love it but not the price...he:) Rs 750. This one is from Delhi.

Ohhh i love this one. I was fascinated when i saw it in the shop. It's not heavy but the elegance suitable for sari or suit. Its delicate design makes it more beautiful. The cost of this set is not much. It is of 3000 Rs. and main thing is the 75% resell value of this set, so I'm happy about the price. I got this too from Delhi.

I'm crazy about Rajasthani jewelries, wanted get more, but...anyway next time.

I think these traditional jewelries bring me much closer to my country's culture and tradition. You can easily consider me a cultural and traditional person, especially the Rajasthani and Mughal culture attract me very much. Whenever I went to see the Taj Mahal , Red Fort or Hawa Mahel, I was totally fascinated and mesmerized. A strange feeling tied me as i remembered about them...ohhh you must be thinking that I'm crazy. So leave this topic, hope you like this post. I'll really want to know about your views.

Have a great week:))