Friday, December 3, 2010

Maybelline Extreme Moisture lip liner- Review

Good evening everyone,

Today I'm reviewing Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipliner in Glamour Red.


Lip liners are a must have in one's makeup collection. I've got many lip liners and now I added one more to my collection.

Although I love using Colorbar and Revlon lip liners but this time for a change I thought why not try one from Maybelline as well. 

These liners are available in 5 shades but this one was the best and I bought it.

Price: Rs 200

 Lip liner is smooth in texture and glides on my lips smoothly.

Doesn't dry off the lips which is a very good quality.

The tip won't break coz it is in a pencil style.

Does not smudge.

So I would say that the price is worth the product and it's nicely pigmented too.

I like the packaging and the pencil doesn't get blunt very soon either.


 Sorry I couldn't put any swatches coz my camera's battery went out at that time.

Will I recommend it- Yes you can buy this but still I find Colorbar better but this product did not disappoint me....Good job:))

Will I buy it again: Yeah maybe,  another shade next time!!

So have you tried any product from Maybelline's Exteme moisture range?Go ahead and get one:))