Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lovely Blogger Award AND Versatile Blogger Award

Hi guys,
I was given "one lovely blog award" by Jen and Gyc ages and ages ago, and i totally forgotten about it (oops). So i'm just going to follow the rule and pass this award along to 15 other lovely bloggers!


Please do check these blogs out, they are so fun to read and the bloggers are super friendly and stylish!!

Angie

Locke

Serena

Nic Nic

Krystal

Marie

Shen

Dizzy

Kat

Kristie

Leenda

Siwing

Lynx

Lily

FashionFabric


I apologise in advance if i've tagged anyone who has already received this award, but i guess it just proves how amazing your blog is =)


In addition, I also received the "versatile blogger" award from Gyc (thanks hun!), so all the people tagged above are also tagged for this award too =) I know it says tag 7 people, but rules are made to be broken *wink wink*! Oh wait, I also tag you Jen!!! So make that 16 people in total =)

Rules for this particular award is:
1. thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. share seven things about yourself.
3. pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

So here are 7 things about me:

  1. I'm really clumsy. I broke my mums crystal champaign glass as well as a bowl all within 5minutes AND in different rooms!
  2. I've drowned my mobile phone twice this year; once in the bathtub (I dropped it whilst i was reading a text message and setting the water to wash my hair at the same time- seriously the whole "women can multi-task" thing is a total myth!), the second time was in my bag, I didn't screw the lid to my drink properly and my whole bag got soaked...
  3. I'm not good with plants... The pot of orchids on my windowsill at the moment is my 3rd one this year. I don't know why, but they just keep dying! I mean it's not like i don't feed them or something, I even mark my calender to make sure i feed them on time!
  4. This is beginning to sound more like a confession lol! I'm a little obsessed with checking my emails,  I check them every 5 mins. It's really bad because it distracts me from doing my work.
  5. Equity Law is my worse topic, it's a love- hate relationship, i mean i want to love it for the sake of my career as it's such an important subject, but unfortunately Equity doesn't feel the same because it enjoys being confusing and hard!
  6. I eat, a lot. Fact.
  7. I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet, yikes!
I can't wait to read your 7 facts! 


Lots of love! <3 xX