Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mini Christmas haul & Shu Uemura Cleanser review

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I think i ate way too much chocolate and food, argh which means i'll have to do a lot of exercise to burn off all the fat! There is still one more day until New years, but i know some of you are from Australia etc. so it will be tomorrow for you , so Happy 2011 to you guys!!! 
I won't be posting a New Years resolution as i never really stick to it, especially when it concerns: eat healthy, drink more water and exercise! Plus i think i say the same thing every year anyways! But i do look forward to reading yours!

By the way, I know I should have said this sooner but i do notice new followers (hello, welcome, welcome!) I always try to check out your blogs too, but sometimes it doesn't work, so if you could kindly leave your blog URL and so i can stalk- i mean check out your blogs too! =)

Shu Uemura skin purifier, it's limited edition (i think i might buy another one)

It comes with a card instruction, thank God for that! I would have used it all wrong! So basically you need dry hands and face for this, pump 3-4 times of the purifier and rub it onto your face, then add a little water so it foams up, then rinse it off.

What it does:
  • Balancing cleansing oil
  • suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • 3in1; it cleanses, removes make-up and eye make-up and it's balanced and non-oily

My Verdict:
(+) It leaves my skin really soft and i do see a slight difference in my skin, it looks cleaner and my pours look clearer. I've only used it for a week, but so far so good!
(+) It removes my make-up  really well, even water-proof mascara. M skin feels more balanced and it doesn't leave my skin oily at all.
(+) Packaging is quite unique, i love the picture
(-) It smells like tea tree oil, i'm not a fan of that smell, but it's bearable i guess
(-) I don't like the fact that my hands and face has to be dry to use this because i use it after brushing my teeth and i have to make an effort to dry my hands off to apply it.
(-) It runs out so quicklyyyy! I've limited myself to 2pumps per use now in order to reserve it!

I was a little sceptical at first as it was an oil and i have a combination of oily and dry skin (i have dry patches) and i thought the cleanser would make me breakout and add more oil to my skin, but surprisingly it didn't and it left my skin moisturised and soft. I definitely recommend this!  5/5


I also received two samples of white recovery cleansers, i think i'll give one away if it's good =)
--------------------------------------------

Perfume Refill spray


This is such a cool gadget! I kept seeing it on Youtube and  thought i'd give it a try. It's really simple to use, and really handy. I'm really tempted to go into a perfume shop and fill it up with their perfume, would that be stealing?
------------------------------------------

Artistry Lipgloss
Called Spontaneous

Oh yeah, i got a new haircut, i don't really like my fringe so you won't be seeing much of my hair for a while!

I applied Dior lipstick in 254 X-Mauve then the Artistry gloss on top.

L-R: Dior Lipstick in 254 and Artistry Lipgloss in Spontaneous
This is my favourite shade of Dior Lipstick by the way =)
-------------------------------
Penhaligon perfume & leather Case
Penhaligon's mini perfume bottles, how adorable! My favourite is Ellensia.

It came with a leather case.
-------------------------------
Dazzle Dust by Barry M
Barry M Dazzle Dust in 014


Bronze/brown. It's really pigmented and sparkly, it's a fab colour!

So that's my haul, i think this is my first ever haul!! Hope you enjoyed it! Have a lovely new years if i don't post before then! 
Lots of love! xX <3