Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chanel's Khaki Nail Polish Collection

OK, so I have to admit, the first time I saw these nail polishes i knew I had to get them, I absolutely fell in Love with these colours. Khaki Vert, Khaki Brun and Khaki Rose are absolutely lovely colours, the only problem was the price.

I came across some pretty similar colours at a fraction of the price. Both Topshop and Models Own launched very similar nail colours, which really grabbed my attention, and the best, they are at a fraction of the price.


They are quite similar to the Chanel, I actually own the Green Khaki, and the Terracotta colours, and I can tell you that they are great. The name of these Topshop nail polishes are, Moving House, Geography Teacher and Utilitarian. I will be reviewing them on another post.
The Models Own colours are also quite similar, I have never used a Models Own nail polish, but when I do I shall review it. These nail polishes are called Grace Green, Becca's Brown and Purple Ash.