Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Maybelline shadow stylist- Review and swatches

Hi lovely ladies,



The year is coming to an end. So what are your New Year resolutions for 2011? I haven't made any because I know that I'll never follow them. he he!! Anyways wish everyone all the best for an amazing New Year!!! Enjoy<3



So today I'm reviewing Maybelline Shadow Stylist loose powder 620 Contemporary white.



I bought it on my trip to Delhi. I wanted some unique product for my eyes, when i saw this the bell rang in my mind. I love silver shade and always look for it in different brands so without wasting my time I bought it.





The Maybelline Shadow Stylist is loose powder eye shadow in a bottle with a sponge tip applicator. I bought it in white pearl shade, the price of this product is Rs 325.





Directions for use:



* Shake package. Tap off excess powder.

* Use the unique sponge tip applicator to apply one layer to your eyelids for a basic look.

* Apply more pressure during application for more color and intensity.

* To further intensify the look, add lighter shades to highlight and darker shades to contour your eyes.



Why I love this product:



It is unique in many ways.



The packaging is lovely like a nail polish or eyeliner and is very cute.



Very easy to keep it in my purse or vanity case. Very comfortable in applying on my lids.



One coat is enough for getting a natural pearl shade.



Amazing blending by its applicator. After one coat, my lids look bright and even. It can be applied on the brow bone for highlighting.



It evens out my lid colour.



It can be mixed with other dark shades too to create a party style look.

.

This shimmer shadow so beautifully decorates the eyes with it's shimmery effect.



Glides on so easily and covers the whole of the lid in 1 or 2 swipes...Isn't that amazing! I've used many Maybelline shadows and none of them were very pigmented or shimmery but this loose powder is really amazing. Well done Maybelline:))



I'll surely get some other shades too like black, green, brown, blue etc.



Cons-



The quantity is really less.



Here is the swatch. Only 2 swipes without any base-





Anyways it is a lovely product so I'm satisfied.



So ladies hope you liked this product because I surely did! Have you tried any other shades? What do you think?