Thursday, April 14, 2011

A KKCenterHK review! By makeupzombie1

Hey Zombies!

A month or so back (yes, I'm just getting around to this) I received some eyelashes from kkcenterhk  for review.

The shipping was lightning fast, especially since the eyeslashes shipped from Hong Kong. If I remember correctly, I received them within 2 weeks of shipping.

Now let's talk about the lashes. I chose these bad boys! While they look ominously long and crazy, you can easily cut them down to fit your desired length. I love the criss crosses!  They are also very soft and lightweight on your lashes. These go for $4.65 (USD) for 10 pair (plus shipping: only $2.50 for shipping without a tracking number or $4.62 WITH tracking) but do not come with eyelash adhesive.

I've tried them on once and will wear them more often in my upcoming posts.

 

I also received two extra pair of lashes to sample. They are nice and soft, but there was no identifying markings on the packaging, so I am not sure which ones they are. I guess you could browse the website.




So, keep an eye out for lashes in my upcoming posts. Have you, or will you try KKcenterhk?



Thank you, makeupzombie1
Check out makeupzombie1 blog

http://makeupzombie1.blogspot.com/2011/04/kkcenterhk-review.html