Sunday, April 17, 2011

Why No Posts???

Hey everyone,

I know I said as of this week I would be posting some tutorials and photos and the like on here but to be honest, I really haven't had the time. Also, I got my nose pierced recently so I want to wait for it to heal a little and the swelling and all that to go down before I put any makeup on that area.

I am planning to post a review of a teeth whitening treatment I bought recently on here (when I try it out that is, its still being sent to me) which will hopefully tide you guys over until I actually post a tutorial or two, I have a few hundred in mind so I don't lack any inspiration at all.

I have kind of neglected this blog but if you want to updates from me more frequently, you can always check out my Tumblr account. I usually post inspiration photos, tag posts and the occasional update blog thing so yeah. Enjoy!