Thursday, April 14, 2011

Queen Cosmetics Make Up Eye Look and KKCenterHK Eyelashes By Confessions Of a Beautyholic


I got a request to do an eye look using Queen Cosmetics eyeshadows, from my review a few days ago.

From my palette, I used four colours and I think they looked really well together! I also used New CID Cosmetics eyeliner and Cosmos Ballerina eyelashes that I got from KKCenterHK.


You can find Queen Cosmetics eyeshadows on their website  for £10.95 for a couple of eyeshadows + magnetic palette.


You can get Ballerina Cosmos VM419 false eyelashes at KKCenterHK for $13.20 (box with 10 re-usable pairs)



So what you think?

Thank you, Confessions Of a Beautyholic
Check out Confessions Of a Beautyholic Blog

http://www.confessionsofabeautyholic.com/2011/04/queen-cosmetics-make-up-eye-look-and.html