Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lustered Ambition FOTD

Here's a quick FOTD I did today. I've been so busy lately today that I haven't really been wearing much makeup or had any looks worth of blogging about ;)
Today's weather was so beautiful and sunny, I decided to do a gold-yellow look with bright coral lips to go with one of my favorite warm weather blushes: Nars Luster! hope you like!

R&R Ambition on inner lid, Mac Patina on rest of lid, Urban Decay Smog on Outer V & Crease, Mac Shroom to highlight
Products...
Face:
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and Mineral Powder
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Nars Laguna
Mac Hush on cheekbones
Nars Luster
Anastasia Brow Powder
Make Up For Ever HD Powder
Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Rock and Republic Ambition, Mac Shroom, Mac Patina, Urban Decay Smog
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in black ink
Covergirl Lashblast
Lips:
Estee Lauder Coral Kiss Lipstick (found at my CCO)
a little bit of Revlon colorburst in Peach (i know i am always posting looks with these glosses, but they are my favorite at the moment! lol)