Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yummy in Yellow

Barry M is one of my favourite brands for nail polish and this is my newest acquisition from them. It's called Lemon Ice Cream # 307 and it's just a gorgeous shade of yellow - bright but not garish. Unfortunately the texture of this one is not too fantastic. While it applies easily it is quite sheer so 3 coats are required which is a bit time consuming. For a few euro though I don't think you can complain too much! I'm really loving the colour yellow lately and I'm very much enjoying having this polish on my nails - i'ts lovely and cheerful! (: I'm wearing 3 coats in these photos followed by Illamasqua Top Coat.





Continuing on with my current yellow obsession I just bought this top from Zara for the summertime which I thought I would share with you. I've never previously owned any yellow clothes so this is definitely something different for me but I can't wait to wear it! I bought this polka dot skirt from Zara too which I think I'll wear with the top!








Is anyone else loving yellow lately?